• Breaking News

    Sunday 18 October 2015

    Quotes By Linus Torvalds(Creator of First Linux Kernal)

    Linus Torvalds, Who had created first Linux kernal, he said lot of quotes, here is  some top quotes. 


                                                  
    1. Most of the good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.

    2. Computers are like air-conditioning useless when you open windows.

    3. Talk is cheap. Show me the code.

    4. The thing with technology is if you do something stupid you can fix it.

    5. If you still don't like it, that's OK: that's why I'm boss. I simply know better than you. 

    6. There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux.

    7. I do open source because it's fun and it works… Companies who work with the kernel community will waste less time and they'll just work better.

    8.  I started Linux because I wanted to see it on the desktop... I do hope that the desktop people would try to work together ... and work more on the technology than trying to make the login screen look really nice.

    9. Don't hurry your code. Make sure it works well and is well designed. Don't worry about timing.

    10. When you say, "I wrote a program that crashed Windows," people just stare at you blankly and say, "Hey, I got those with the system, for free."


    No comments:

    Post a Comment